Monday, February 21, 2011

The next Beethoven?

As I was ringing rooms today, I stumbled across あむあむ's lovely room. Surrounded on all sides by winter blocks, it's like a rain of security and flurries wrap you in this bitterly cold, yet warm blanket. There's an overall coziness about it, but what really got my attention, was the beautifully made piano by the side. As opposed to using an organ, あむあむ has taken it upon themself to create their own piano, and might I say that the results are fantastic.

Even A.Hussie, my panda decided to try playing the keys!


 A skillful mix of piano keys and blocks, this organist creation looks like a captivating and incredible creation, despite how simple it may look. I especially love the roses and heart blocks! A lovely touch. :)

All in all, あむあむ's room is definitely worth checking out, and that piano sure looks like it could use some playing. B)

No comments:

Post a Comment