Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shuttin' Down

This blog hasn't been open for very long, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to maintain it. :( I started this blog because I loved writing, and Pico, and since there were more than one, I jumped at the opportunity to be able to do it myself. But truthfully, I can't see this blog going anywhere like some of the more well known blogs. I don't have the time to maintain it on my own.
As much as it pains me to do so, I won't be updating this any further. Truthfully, I would absolutely love to continue blogging, but by myself I just can't accomplish it, especially when not many people seem to read it anyway.

So this is me, making my final post, and signing out. It's been real, everyone who's actually read my stuff, and I really appreciate it from all of you.
I'll still be around in the Pico world of course. Once all this strange hacker business blows over, I'll be glad to talk to any one of you guys. :)

1 comment:

  1. Please Dont Shut Down. All You Do Is Try. I Know You Try Like A Psycho, I Will Go UP TO Random People On Ameba Pico And Ased Them To Click My URL (Which Is My Blog) And If There Dont Then I Would Post A Message On There Message Board At There Home. Then, Ill Go TO Random People's House To Post, " CHECK OUT MY URL!" And Stuff. IF You Need A Little Help Of Getting You Blog Much Fame. Then Come Talk To Me On Pico. We Will Work Something Out Like YOu Being A Guest Star In My Blog Or The Other Blogs Im Involved In! Headline: PICO CITIZEN NEEDS YOU! So My Is UP There. The Name Im Post It On So Yeah. DONT SHUT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete