Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alice Nine^2!

/bad joke

So some of you might be familiar with Pico's infamous Alice Nine release from a few months back. You know, the one that was totally overpriced and made your wallets cry? Well now it comes in gacha form! Premium gacha of course. You know, that evil contraption that is the bane of your existance.

I know where you live B(

I'm actually not much of a jrock person myself, so I rely on my friends on Pico to help me out with the terminology.


But anyways, Pico's done a nice job of drawing up the items that you can win. No super rare stuff this time, thank Jebus.
They even tell you who the costumes go to. Nice of them. :U

Naturally I caved, and rolled away five bucks on this. But as you can see from that picture above, I'm really pleased with the results. I wanted that funky colored Nao wig really bad. My hair looks like neapolitan ice cream from the back now.
And they seem to be unfinished. Maintenance is in a couple hours, and I'm only crossing my fingers that when I log in tomorrow morning, it isn't a new item release. I just might cry.
Let's hear it for opening a new area! Come on Pico! Bring us ice skating and fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment