Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Post! :D

If you find this I'll be VERY surprised, but welcome to Pico Nation!
Your not-so-average Pico blog, but I've been reading a lot of them as of late, and I've really wanted to make my own, and just muse a little on the observations I find around Pico.
So who am I? You might have seen me lurking around, or maybe not. On pico I'm known as NARKOTiCA. I'm an 18 year old American, and as my profile will tell you, I have a tendency to be offensive. ;) Keep that in mind, lol.
(This is me! And my two cats, Mochi and Strawberry. Sebastian my panda walked off the screen. :( It looks like he's camera shy!)

But in any case, I hope this blog appeals to you, and you'll listen to an ol' crazy wimmenz talk about her experiences in this cute little world we call Pico!

No comments:

Post a Comment